FDA Medical Grade Silicone Expiratory Valve
|Terms of Trade:||FOB,CIF,EXW|
|Min. Order:||1 Bag/Bags|
|Delivery Time:||10 Days|
|Supply Ability:||50, 000PCS/Day|
FDA Medical Grade Silicone Expiratory Valve for CPAP Respirator Mask
The quality of imported materials is guaranteed
Made of imported silica gel
Platinum vulcanization extrusion molding
Excellent performance of vertical forming
Uniform wall thickness, accurate size and high concentricity
The pipe is not flat, and the outer surface of the pipe body is bright and shiny
Health, safety and precision work quality
No scratches inside and outside, no precipitates, high transparency
Stable chemical properties and corrosion resistance, such as weak acid and weak base
Strict testing meets national standards
Meet the food and medicine grade, non-toxic and tasteless
American FDA, European LF GB and other phase certification
Others Medical Silicone Silicone Rubber Stopper Medical Grade,Silicone Rubber Stopper,Liquid Silicone Rubber ,Medical Liquid Silicone Rubber
LSR Umbrella valves have been around for many years, Their applications include vessel vent valves
such as for automotive fuel tanks, in- and outlet valves for pistonand diaphragm pumps,oneway check valves in (disposable) breathing masks, and numerous other fluid control functionsin medical devices, home appliances, cars and toys.
LSR Umbrella valves are elastomeric valve components that have a diaphragm shaped sealing disk or an
umbrella shape if you like. These elastomeric components are used as sealing elements in backflow prevention devices or oneway valves or check valves, in vent valves or pressure relief valves and in metering valves. When mounted in a seat, the convex diaphragm flattens out against the valve seat and absorbs a certain amount of seat irregularities and creates a certain sealing force.
ProcessThe LSR molding process starts with proper part design. Anyone familiar with designing parts for injection molding should find designing an LSR part to be similar. However, the shrink rate on LSR is fairly high, and the material also tends to flash very easily during molding. Protomold helps mitigate challenges related to high shrink rates by planning appropriate tolerances and incorporating additional features into the mold design to help reduce flash. LSR typically fills thin wall sections with minimal challenges and is accommodating to variations in wall sections as sink is almost nonexistent.
Mold productionWhen an order is placed, Proto Labs will then design an LSR molding tool. Due to the flexible nature of LSR, parts are manually removed from the mold, and thus, ejector pins are not built into the mold design. Like a standard Protomold aluminum tool, an LSR molding tool is fabricated using a combination of CNC milling and CNC electrical-discharge machining (EDM) to create a high-temperature aluminum tool built to withstand the LSR molding process. After milling, the tool is polished by hand to customer specifications, which allows six standard surface finish options: PM-F0, PM-F1, SP-C1, PM-T1, PM-T2 or SPI-A2. Others may be available by request.
Part productionThe finished tool is loaded into an advanced LSR-specific injection-molding press that is precision geared for accurate control of shot size to produce the most consistent liquid silicone rubber parts. LSR molding shares many similarities with conventional injection molding, but there are a few notable differences. Unlike thermoplastic resin, which is melted before injection, LSR is a two-part thermoset compound that is chilled before being injected into a heated mold and ultimately cured into a final part. Note that Protomold uses an automated meter mixing pump to assure the exact combination of the two-part compound; nothing is hand mixed. Since LSR is a thermosetting polymer, its molded state is permanent - once it is set, it can't be melted again like a thermoplastic.
Liquid silicone rubber is a free-flowing, shear thinning thermoset material that injects easily into a mold and is less prone to many defects like sink as compared to typical thermoplastic materials. However, LSR flashes extremely easily and into gaps as small as 0.0002 in. When designing a part for LSR, you should keep in mind best practices for tooling of standard plastic molds. Though the materials are different, the molds are constructed in a similar fashion.
1) Liquid silicone medical part, as like the capsule, laryngeal mask capsule, oxygen mask, protective mast, catheter, balloon, medical belt etc.
2) Liquid silicone auto parts, silicone valve, O-ring, sealing part.
3) Liquid silicone electronics and industrial product, such as the watchband, mobile phone case.
4) LSR products, which can be with the insert, as like the plastic part, steel part etc. As sample: silicone diving mask, electric silicone drum Stick, silicone handle, silicone vibrators etc.
How to distinguish liquid silicone rubber and solid silicone rubber :
Silicone rubber can be divided into two types according to the form of existence, liquid silicone rubber and solid silicone rubber.
Because of different forms of existence, they have distinct physical performances, which also results in significant differences in application. This article will discuss the differences between the liquid silicone rubber and solid silicone rubber.
1.Vulcanized silicone rubber products and mixed silicone rubber are solid.
1)The solid silicone rubber we mention here is mixed silicone rubber, which is also known as high-temperature silicone rubber.
2)This kind of silicone rubber can only be completely vulcanized in high temperature no matter which kinds of vulcanizing agent is used in order to get the ideal physical performance.
3)Solid silicone rubber can be made into all kinds of silicone products after vulcanization, which generally have good physical properties. Solid
4)Silicone rubber can reach food grade standard by FDA approval after two-times vulcanization process.
5)Thus, solid silicone rubber can be applied in both industry and foodstuff.
2.LSR has more variety, and it is liquid because it is made of original organic silicone material.
1)Owing to the sulfur of movement, LSR is easier to form, so it can be easily made into mould used to copy product, which is what solid silicone rubber unable to meet.
2)Moreover, it can also be made into adhesive being adhered to a variety of materials.
3)The majority of LSR can be vulcanized at room temperature.
4)LSR can be divided into condensed type and addition type according to the reaction types.
The former generally can not reach the food grade standard while the latter can do.
Therefore, addition type LSR is used in all walks of life because of its very good physical properties.
1. Precision Mold-Making Technology
2. Competitive Price: Origin Manufacturer.
3. Five experienced designers: offer technology/production/design/artwork support etc.
4. Production and Test strictly according to ISO9001.
5. Complete Production Plant, Equipment, Environment
1. Five Plants: Mold-Making, Silicone Rubber Compressive, Plastic Injection, LSR
Injection, and Assembly Plants.
2. MoldMaking Equipment: CNC, Mirror EDM, EDM, Slowspeed Wire Cut M/C and other auxiliary equipment etc.
3. Production Equipment: 15 Sets Rubber Compressive Machines, 8 Sets Haitian Plastic Injection Machines, 2 Sets LSR Injection Machines.
4. Test Equipment: 3D Projectors, Sealing Testor, Elasticity Measurement, Durometer etc.
5. Dustfree Environment: LSR injection Machines, 3 Sets Rubber Compressive Machines, and Assembly Line in 100,000 rating Dust-free Plants.
Xiamen The Answers Trade Co.,Ltd.
Xiamen The Answers Trade Co.,Ltd. Specializing in the production of silicone rubber compression molding, plastic injection molding and LSR injection molding, And produce silicone rubber, rubber, plastic and liquid silicone rubber products according to 2D three-dimensional design drawings and samples: Such as: remote controller, POS machine, telephone, printer keys and various sealing rings, automobiles, household appliances (bathroom), Silicone bonds in medical equipment, spraying, engraving and electronic industries.
- Company Name: Xiamen The Answers Trade Co.,Ltd.
- Representative: Zhiyong Ding
- Product/Service: silicone rubber compression molding , Medical Appliance Silicone Rubber Parts , Electronics Silicone Rubber Parts , plastic injection molding , Liquid Silicone Rubber Injection Mold , Automotive Silicone Rubber Parts
- Capital (Million US $): 100
- Year Established: 2016
- Total Annual Sales Volume (Million US $): US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million
- Export Percentage: 41% - 50%
- Total Annual Purchase Volume (Million US $): Below US$1 Million
- No. of Production Lines: 10
- No. of R&D Staff: 5 -10 People
- No. of QC Staff: 11 -20 People
- OEM Services Provided: yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters): 1,000-3,000 square meters
- Factory Location: Xiamen City
- Contact Person: Ms. Skirt
- Tel: 86-0592-5807279
Premium Related Products